* Dedicated follower of the Savior Jesus, the Christ
* Member of church Missions Committee
* Went to Shuia, Russia, short term missions trip, to work in orphanage
* 62 years old
* Married to the same woman 35+ years
* 3 Adult sons
* Have worked as a corporate telephone installer
* retired from above
* Real Estate agent
* Enjoy community & political activism
* Member of our town's Special Education Parent's Advisory Council
* Like sports - football, baseball, NASCAR
* Enjoy movies - all types from fantasy to action
* I really get a kick out of driving and could drive to nowhere particular for no reason other than to cruise
* Enjoy meeting people although I tend to be quiet & observant
* Like the concept of MLM and really believe it is one of the best ways to earn income.
* Willing to learn
More to come as I think of it
Show your not a robot. Answer below, what is 3+3
Chris T & Positive Pete
Comment Wall (13 comments)
You need to be a member of Network Marketing Support to add comments!
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on this email( email@example.com ) for the full details, Have a nice day
so nice to meet you, Doug!! New Mexico is amazing. We call it the land of enchantment for so many reasons....New Mexico's geography includes colorful mesas, lava flows, extinct volcano areas, unusual rock formations among cliffs and mountains, and Carlsbad Caverns. New Mexico also has approximately 20 million acres of forested land, 8.5 million of which is designated as National Forest. Ancient seas that once covered the land left behind fossil beds scattered throughout the state. I am in love with where I live. Tell me about Mass! My husband did a semester at UMass back in 99.